Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
continued from: http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381183&page=5

Who else here gets suggestions /comments/ opinions from people (strangers) about their car and who gets realy pissed off.- Lets hear some stories. Voice YOUR problems. Lets all bitch like little woman.

Here is a list of things that PISS me off.

I HATE stupid people that just dont geddit.. Everyone has their moments but.....

Like..grr. The mr2 club here is full of complete morons. Like this one person that posts in tyre threads about how his(way too small) Kingstar (very very very nasty cheap tyres) are GREAT for the street and how they have TONS of grip and how spending money on expensive tyres is a pointless waste........

Then 2 months later is going on about his need for a strut brace and is examining every little wheel alignment/chassis stiffness option to get the BEST handling and the MOST from his mr2.

............. Or the STUPID STUPID people that i meet in town. MYGOD i meet SO many talkers and SO few doers. I sell and import into NZ alot of performance car parts and often am contacted by friends to get them parts for cheap. One associate that i met in town( i dont even want to call him a mate) is building a 600hp car and he contacted me for a good price on an intercooler. I offer him one for $10 more than COST PRICE....MEGA MEGA MEGA cheap... and he is like " oh...ummn, surely you can do a better price than that?" and basically couldnt afford it.

That intercooler was going to be the first part purchased for his project... and he STILL tells everyone that he has a 600hp project car in the works.

I HATE the stupid biarch that gave me chlamydia. She contacted me and told me and like.. i mean that was nice of her and all but now she's all like "man i must have got it from you".I'm like....No need to play the blame game!. Its pointless anyway becuase im right and she is wrong (and a slut). Atleast she was hot.(someone tell me how to transfer videos from my v360v to the PC and i will youtube a video of her in the shower...... just kidding:nono: )

I HATE..HATE HATE HATE HATE people who give me advice when its obvious they know SFA. I'm always like.

i said said:
Are you just making this shit up as you go?
he said said:
Man i so fully not keen on the TRD wing you have ordered- go wingless!
i said said:
Can i give YOU some advice? FK off before i smash your opinionated face with this bottle
Like EVERY SINGLE time someone sees pics of my NOS kit or someone hears that i have one to put in.. EVERY SINGLE PERSON says something stupid like " man, you should change your seals".I'm like. What seals? and they shrug their shoulders and give me a confused look like..

you dont know about the seals?
Or people get all sad because i drive an auto. :chairshot SAD THAT I DRIVE AN AUTO!YOU DRIVE A FRIKKIN MITSI MIRAGE THAT YOUR MUM GAVE YOU!

I should buy a manual box and do the conversion? YOU SHOULD BUY A BLOODY CAR WITH MORE THAN 100HP!

And this fool at the gas station that tried telling me that my car has a 3JZ because its a three litre!... :agreed: I know nothing. I only own the damn car.

And about this forums search function..................:hay:

-Nathan

Fully cant remember what my point was.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
ibtl...

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And that!.. WTF does ibtl mean.

Simple ones are ok. Everyone knows what WTF or GTFO or LOL mean.. but then people start creating their own like ROTFLMAOAHHN ( etc etc at her hairy nipple) and they expect everyone to know what they are talking about.

-Nathan

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
In Before The Lock... i assume the powers that be would want this type of thread in the off topic or general supra section. :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
seee... i also hate people who cant google.SO! i googled it. You beat the lock.

I'm not sure if im violating any rules? its good to have a rant. its healthy. I'm an angry wee man sometimes.... but thats OK. I'll be angry and everyone else can continue being complacent conformists.

-Nathan.
( that last line there could possibly be the most intelligent sounding thing ive ever said)

Edit:DOUBLE POST!! hahaha.

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
In Before The Lock

p.s. MY pet peeve is when people try to schmooze me with big fancy words like they know something about cars, like this guy at work that says "oh ya, im running open loop off my wideband, i dont even use the stock narrowband 02 sensors, blah blah blah..." im like dude, no fuckin shit, ive never heard this before? people get a freakin program that allows them to control the stock computer and they buy a little aem uego controller and all of a sudden theyre a professional tuner...

·
Dagger OCHO
790 Posts
i don't think supraforums was created so people can complain about stupid sh!t like this. if you don't like acronyms then don't read them..

i've learned my lesson about complaining on the forums a long time ago.

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
btw nathan, its not that were all conformists, gpgt was just trying to say that there are other sections this thread belongs in, like off-topic.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im going to add to this.

I HATE people who ask me to lend a hand with something ( like clutch replaement) and when i get there and am ready to do stuff they suddenly decide to show me that they are pussy unmotivated bullshit artists who didnt want me there to help- but instead wanted me there to do basically everything. I only help people who help themselves!.

and stupid girls... jesus. I txt this oen girl who is just so stupid! she is a waitress in town here- quite attractive and stuff but i PROMISE YOU ALL: she has the brainpower of an apple.

When i send a txt i like to consider myself clear and concise. I do not abbreviate many words and du n0t tlk lyke ae homie....... and yet every second txt from her is like " what?".

Its bloody easter so sent her a txt saying "HAPPY JESUS' DEATH DAY!!!"............and she didnt even understand what i was on about... untill i explained it and found out that she is in actual fact very religious and she didn't appreciate it.

which brings me onto my next hate.

I HATE people who are easily offended. You dont have to have a thick skin when you are around me but you DO have to realise that if you say something stupid im going to tell you so. Dont tell me your NA gen2 3sge has more power than a 3sgte because im going to tell you to get real.

I dont need you to mope and sulk and act all shitty. Admit that you were talking shit and admit that you thought you could push it past me and get me to pull the "wow" :-o face.

This little christian boy at work came and asked me to remove the woman off the walls. THEY ARE WEARING BIKINIS and shit man. For crying out loud. They offend him! yet i see him staring at them all the time (hahaha)..........why should i pull them down and create a sterile/boring workshop environment just because he has no self control?

-Nathan

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In Before The Lock

p.s. MY pet peeve is when people try to schmooze me with big fancy words like they know something about cars, like this guy at work that says "oh ya, im running open loop off my wideband, i dont even use the stock narrowband 02 sensors, blah blah blah..." im like dude, no fuckin shit, ive never heard this before? people get a freakin program that allows them to control the stock computer and they buy a little aem uego controller and all of a sudden theyre a professional tuner...

YES!!!!!.

Its so fully better to be thought stupid than to open your mouth and prove it!

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
well, working for mercedes, i know alllll about picky easy to offend people, one guy accused me of not knowing what i was doing because i accidentally put front instead of rear tires in my estimate even though i quoted the correct price and all, not like you can accidentally install rear tires on the front with offset rims.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
heres another one.

EVERYONE said:
*confused look* you are downgrading to a single turbo!????STAY TWINS MAN FULLY GET TWO insert random turbo name here SO YOU DONT LOOSE THE LOW DOWN POWER LIKE STANDARD
yeah thanks buddy hadnt thought of any of that.

-Nathan

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
I hate post whores ^^^

·
Registered
MKIV TT 6 Speed
1,488 Posts
Remember this guys, that yes some people do ask stupid questions but they are only trying to improve there knowledge on some topics they are not informed on. We are all here to help each other out with information. There is a consideration on slamming people, this is when the question they ask is something very basic and they have access to reading and learning the information/topic but decide not too.

What upsets me and should upset the rest on this board is when people state false information and mislead the readers. That is the only thing that rubs me the wrong way.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
man you are on a roll!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I hate post whores ^^^
:wavey:

Somehow im thinking you didnt make your other 2138 posts by being a wallflower.

I'd also like to point out your 1.67 posts per day compared to my .36 posts per day.

Can somebody please define postwhore for me? i might be a little confused.

-NAthan

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think you need to take a step back from all the car stuff and have a few (or more) :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer::beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

I drunk way too much last night unfortunately hence the bad/wanting to cause shit mood today :)

-Nathan

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Remember this guys, that yes some people do ask stupid questions but they are only trying to improve there knowledge on some topics they are not informed on. We are all here to help each other out with information. There is a consideration on slamming people, this is when the question they ask is something very basic and they have access to reading and learning the information/topic but decide not too.

What upsets me and should upset the rest on this board is when people state false information and mislead the readers. That is the only thing that rubs me the wrong way.

EXACTLY. nothing wrong with asking questions!

Answering questions when you have no bloody idea is nasty though.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts