Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 87 7mgte harness and engine and im closing in on my harness being totally ran but somethings are just throwing me off, i dont have a supra to compare wiring.

Also where do the factory coolant lines go from the turbo, im doing some more research as we speak but any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance

·
Project:: Reaper
1,401 Posts
not sure on the plug but the coolant hard lines run forward from the turbo and then hoses go to the top of the t-stat housing and there's a hard line that comes out beloe the t-stat housing. the rubber hoses from the turbo pop on to those two hard lines

sorry best pic i got

seat was already trashed so don't pay it no mind

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
^ yeah, the oil lines go down and the coolant lines wrap around the side

·
FTG & the IRL!
186 Posts
Plug to the left of the two relays? Looks like one of the power connectors for the stacked radiator/AC fans.

·
4,655 Posts
Thats for you AC Fans on the radiator how did it end up moved it ussally cliped on the side of the fuse junction box?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the help, i have fabricated the oil feed and return line, is the coolant line needed, i know on some turbo setups you can just recirculate the coolant lines but i guess i need to make those lines as well, as these were cut when the engine was pulled.

fife

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i found one coolant line but i cant find the other that you speak of below the Tstat housing, all i see down there is a PS line with a banjo

·
Project:: Reaper
1,401 Posts
gimme one sec bro i got the pics taken hopefully it helps i had to rip my intake all apart to get pics lol. im just transferring them to my comp now.

Sorry about the pic quality. my damn camera wouldn't transfer for some reason. So i took the pics with my Moto SLVR and a flash light. Hope you get the idea.

enjoy i spent about 45 mins ripping things apart and putting it back together. peace bro.

Lower Coolant Line

Lower Coolant Line 2

1 - 9 of 9 Posts