Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Turbos and Tattoos FTW
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got me some classics and want to polish them up..I currently have some Mothers Mag&Aluminum polish. Can i use this or does anyone have some recomendation on some that i can purshase form autozone or checkers.

Thanks

·
Wheel Whore
2,317 Posts
I polished up a few sets of ccw's. I had a set of polished ones that had a ton of those little hairline scratches, and I got those out by first using never-dull and work small sections rubbing super hard, then I used mother's billet polish. That should get them pretty damned shiny.

·
Boost Junkie
12,616 Posts
The best polish I have used is called PDQ and it is made by ALCOA. You should be able to get it at most tractor trailer parts stores.

Steve K.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Get the Mothers Billet Polish. Its amazing. Its like 3x the amount of any polish on the shelf, but IMO its worth it. I tried the others like meguiars etc, and none of them come close to that stuff.

·
Turbos and Tattoos FTW
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was just talking to some friends about that zoopseal. Where can i get some of that.

·
Registered
75 Posts
pane2k said:
Get the Mothers Billet Polish. Its amazing. Its like 3x the amount of any polish on the shelf, but IMO its worth it. I tried the others like meguiars etc, and none of them come close to that stuff.
Mothers Billet Polish FTW, finish is like a mirror lol

·
LD President
502 Posts
check zoopseal.com or something like that. trust me, it's worth it. you prep the surfaces and seal it with the ceramic sealer, it's an a-b type epoxy resin. it permeates the aluminum, and makes it so that all you have to do is rinse off brake dust with water. my wheels still look new. granted, i hardly ever drive, and wipe the lip and face off at the end of every weekend, but the stuff does work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts