Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, well finally got everything I need to done, and I'm dropping the car off at a great tuner who can try his best to tune the PIECE OF SHIT map ecu... I know I should of gone with something else, but it was on the car and really don't wan to spend anymore money on this car...

Anyways, what kind of power you guys think I can make with this turbo, It's a Turbonetics GT72 Ball Bearing setup, Has the full fuel setup, 880cc injectors, It is a 6-spd, Custom intake manifold, and etc...

I want it tuned for 91 octane and 101...

What power will I make with 91??? 101???

Any help is appreciated, I have been waiting a long time for this project to be done and hopefully I get some good results...
Thank you very much...

·
Yeeehaaa, Jester's dead!
682 Posts
No but it kind of defeats the purpose with a turbo like that. Put some real fuel in there and give 'er 30 lbs, should be good for 800+whp.

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I'm just asking because I wanted to know what my power would be on pump gas and race gas... I don't want to run race gas 24/7 on the car of coarse...
Thanx

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
You will spend $107+ for ~9 gallons of C-16...BUT it will pull like a raped ape! You will get HIGH 700-800+RWHP with a healthy motor at full boost. ~ 32 psi max.

Pump gas on that will be average. Mid 500 RWHP. Just tune it for the best pump in your area, which I believe is 103? That will be a happy median:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts