Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Blay boi you know any one in bristol va / tn or abingdon va?

Reason i ask is i fallow a black H2 to work ever day that has Playboi on the tag.. the guy also has it on his arm...

·
Asian Sensation
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NO FUCKING WAY!!!!

playbo "I"

not "Y"?

i've always spelled "PlayBOi" just always have cause it was different. That any everyone knows me by it. :)

guess i gotta roll out to the east and steal a plate.

but you'll find me in Phx, Arizona.

·
Asian Sensation
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh well, least im the only one here in AZ with it. Some blue accord bitch has PLAYBOY.

ok back to my thread, what SKIRT is that.

·
Grocery Getter
439 Posts
It looks like some type of rear diffuser. If you follow the black down to the back of the car you'll see a small fin at the bottom end of the car that is the same primer black as the side.

Sorry I don't know about the brand though maybe (TS?)

Jarad

·
Asian Sensation
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the Top Secret skirts buldge out a little. That looks exactly like a veilside but not a full piece.

things that make you go HRmm

·
Punjabi By Nature
121 Posts
Thats veilside for sure. Someone probably didnt like the way the whole piece looks.

·
Registered
160 Posts
yeah thats a modified veilside......thats how i use to have mine cuz i didn't like how the whole thing looked.

G

·
Im one of the guys in the pic...
Its the Veilside that had been modify... I like it a lot... That was the only time I seen the guy... very nice car

·
Chillen at the Holidae In
254 Posts
i was thinking bomex?

·
Registered
160 Posts
yup just buy the veilside rear and have any bodyshop cut it up. not a very hard mod. sorry don't have any old pic of it.

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
That looks pretty sick, I never thought it would look badass.. damn.. by the way, anybody know what kind of gunmetal rims on red supra, it looks too sexy to me... :drooling: And what size?

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
playb0i : Can you give me his website address for his Cardoman Homepage :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts