Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've somehow managed to crack one of my rims and I dont have the slightest clue to who makes them. Soo now ive ethier got to replace the destroyed rim or just get all new ones, but im kind of short on cash at the moment. Soo if anyone knows wt kind of rim it is or where i can pick up a set of cheap good lookin rims it would be greatly appreaciated :). BTW the rims came with the car when I got it, not that bad in taste :biggrin:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What do sawblades look like? Where do I get a set of them? Sorry, just now gettin into fixen up my supra :)

·
wha huh?
952 Posts
wow...whoever put those wheels on a supra should be shot. we call the stock wheels from 86.5-90 supras sawblades because thats what they look like. post a want to buy add in the forsale section...im sure someone would part with their sawblades for like $200-$300.
HTH

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea they are pretty damn ugly. U should see wt happend to the one that cracked. Whole tire came off the rim when i was drivin it and left nothin but the back wall of the tire left on the rim lol. Thanks for the "sawblades" definition. Yea they do kind of look like saw blades. Thanks :)

·
Canada, Eh?
2,398 Posts
Supra_N2O said:
im sure someone would part with their sawblades for like $200-$300.
HTH
bahaha ya right! sawblades should not be sold, they should be given away... a local guy had trouble selling his for $50

·
wha huh?
952 Posts
well, i never really looked at buying them, so the price was a guess...oh well...

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well if anyone would be interested in givin away or sellin their sawblades for real cheap tell me :)

·
Registered
590 Posts
Damn. I dont know wether Id ride on the stock sawblades or those. Those are pretty brutal. Sell them to some ricer where you live. Give him a bunch of bs, so you can jack up the price. Id sell you my saw blades, but shipping to Cali wouldnt be worth it. Besides I think they may come in handy one day. Maybe a nice set of fat drag radials or slicks.

G

·
Wait don't buy the Sawblades. I have a set of Stock MKIV N/A rims. The tires are a little dry rotted so you may need to put on some better rubber. You or anyone here can have them for $150 for the set. I live in Phoenix, and shipping is usually $100= to any where in the 48 states (I know from Ebay). Just PM me If you want them. They are the stock silver right now and are in, I'd say not perfect but good shape. Have them powder coated Gunmetal or black, or stock silver again, put on some new rubber and presto, another nice looking MKIII.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Cough, sawblades with tires for sale cheap cough;)

G

·
"New Black Paint Job-Finished!", go to this thread, he has the MKIV N/A's. If you want to see what they would look like.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts