Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
94 TT 6sp. I have an Akimoto Intake, NKG 3330's, RSR Exhaust, Greddy EBC, And a rod millen DP on the way. What RWHP should this give me. And what should i expect at the track?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bally said:
Im assuming you have a boost cut controller in there too. You should be pulling mid to high 12 second 1/4 mile times.
Yes the greddy BCC is there.

What about WHP?

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damn, wish I could be pullin 12's w/ just BPU mods on my VR4, but then again I guess it all comes to driving skill, 'cause i've heard anything from high 12's to low 13's w/ the mods i'm doin which are pretty much similar except for the fact that my car comes stock w/ smaller turbos, smaller injectors, and smaller fuel pump then MKIV, so technically a turbo upgrade, injectors, fuel pump, and a piggy-back ECU device for fuel management would be what would put me at the equivalent of a BPU Supra and ultimately 11's.

BTW love the board name, pretty much carbon-copy of mine on 3si.... VR4 Playa(didn't wanna use it on this one 'cause i'm not really a playa and thus don't want "guff" bout my board name, i'm just a huge gearhead, well i'm a ton of things but don't wanna get into that, all i know is i'm not a playa :cool: )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts