Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Im torn between a decsion, i cant decide whether or not to keep my RMM wing or lose it and go wingless with a CF trunk. I cant seem to make a decision so i figured id ask and see what you guys thought.

Here is a quick pic of what my car looks like right now.

thanks guys

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Check your message on other site :)

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Get a CF trunk and keep the wing. Then after that, get a roof scoop!

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
VINZE said:
Get a CF trunk and keep the wing. Then after that, get a roof scoop!
Thank you for the sarcasm. :rolleyes:

Id appreciate serious answers please, if you have nothing productive to say, please keep it to yourself.

·
Bench Racer of the Year
692 Posts
Wingless with CF trunk. It'll be much more unique than the RMM wing. Plus, the CF trunk hood will lower your cars center of gravity, possibly giving your car better handling.

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,780 Posts
Get the carbon fiber hatch, if only because it looks cool. Can you use the stock glass or is it a Lexan panel drop in? And what is the weight savings if any?

OT; Last poster did you really just say that? In all seriousness? :lol:

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can use the glass out of the stock trunk lid i believe. Going to the CF trunk from the stock one drops 40 lbs off the car.

I am more than likely going to the CF trunk just because everyone and their mother has the RMM wing. Well see, i have something goin on right now where i may wind up with both the wing and the trunk. I just might mount the wing on the CF trunk and if i dont like it ill sell it.

Well see what happens.

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
More power is coming. But im always looking to change things and make the car look different.

·
Beast ***e, engaged.
342 Posts
hmm is there away you or anyone could photoshop a cf trunk on your car. i've been a fan of the look of it for a while but cf hatch might make the cf/white combo look even better.

·
11,221 Posts
If it was me, I'd keep it the way it is. I hate the cf hatch, it looks like shit.

Cf hood is the only thing that is ok, even though I prefer it on it a black car.

·
Banned
1,624 Posts
get the hatch Ian.
I think it will look nice, if it doesnt just get it painted and enjoy the weight savings.

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TrueSlideXL said:
Get some CF side mirrors too, you can have a panda. A big furry boost happy panda.
Seibon has actually started making CF doors and fenders, so all i need is a set of rears and side skirts and rear and ill have a CF supra HAHA.

I might get a set of ganador mirrors i dont know.

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ill be going to the Paisley lip instead of the CF RMM lip. So i think the car would look ok without the RMM wing. Who knows i may just go back to the stock lip if i can find one.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts