Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm supra shopping.. i was in the market for an n/a and found 2 beautiful ones.

one is white, stock, targa, 127k mi

other one is anthracite, stock, with 115k mi

the reason im going na this time is because i had to sell my black tt for cash :( so now im low on cash but can afford to buy another supra. does the amount of miles really matter?

·
BLACKOUT
1,864 Posts
i would go for the better shape car without worrying about milage ...especially at over 100k if it was between 65k and 100k then that might be an issue

·
<.>
343 Posts
Is the anthracite one a hardtop? The mileage difference shouldn't matter much, the maintenance done on the car though does.

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they both look excellent, the antrhacite is a hardtop and forgot to mention it is lightly modded, with exhuast, dont no which one,seeing that there arent any cheap mkiv's for sale in ohio this one is for sale at a dealership in california, so i dont know if i should do it

·
Registered
418 Posts
Personally, I'd go with the Anthracite

I :love: MSB

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
Overnight from Japan... duh

·
Super Moderator
10,243 Posts
You should be able to find a nice NA for less than 17/19k
I'd say shop around and don't let the money burn a hole in your pocket - its more important to find the right one than it is to find one NOW.

·
You serious?
2,999 Posts
I think you are completely full of shit. Thus:

:bsflag:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
well

Unles you really want a hardtop the keep shopping around. As for the Targa I would say pretty much a definitive too high of a price unless in immaculate condition.
1. Set up a budget
2. Figure out if you want a hard top or Targa
3. Make a list of what the cars minimum requirements for you are
4. and most importantly be patient!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts