Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i just found a white n/a mk3 for sale. its an 89 targa, tems, cloth interior, still has factory floor mats body in great shape, head gasket just replaced, 144k miles on it. the guy wants 3k.

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
kbb doenst give the right price, when i looked up the value of a 1998 supra tt, with 50k miles at 28k, if i could find a 98 mkiv in excellant condition i would pick it up asap, but for 3k its a pretty good price, im sure you could find a turbo for around the same price, LOL and kbb says, private party sale, 6k for a 1992 supra turbo, every option and 70k miles 5spd

a 1989 supra n/a 5spd on kbb, no leather, 144k miles, they say 1778

·
I don't want an MK4!
1,708 Posts
It is not a bad deal if the car had been maintained and is in very good condition.

If you think you want the power of a turbo, then hold out, since the cost of taking an NA to turboland might not be worth it.

Dan

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was thinking 2k my self cause i didn't think a n/a was worth that much unless it was a 93 or a 92.

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
I have a white N/A with a COMPLETELY rebuilt motor at 98,000 miles, currently has 113,xxx miles... Blue leather interior, Im about to paint it, because it's an 86.5 so the paint is faded... brand new 245/50/Z16's all the way around... 2200 watts of Lanzar power, 2 12" Audiobahn ALUM-12s in a custom inclosure, Audiobahn 6.5" components, Kenwood 4"s... Auto tranny... Fixing to put a MHG w/ ARPs on it in the next few weeks, and then I'm selling it, complete, for $2500 obo...

You CAN find better deals... Just be patient and look...

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it does have the sport package on it (abs, tems, targa, power seat, but no rear spoiler i was under the impression that was only offered on the turbo model). the only two options i know it doesn't have are leather and cd player as far as n/a 89 goes.

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,347 Posts
The spoiler was not part of the sport package. It was never put on N/A's from the factory, if you see one on an N/A, it was either dealer installed, or previous-owner installed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts