Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know alot of you have single turbos. The reason I ask is because I found some oil going into my throttle body. My car is a 94 six speed bpu with air intake by the way. I believe this is a sign of my stock twins giving way at 72000 miles. I do not drag race my car, I just want power just in case I run into a new zo6, viper you know what I am talking about. So with all this said what would be a good single turbo for me. I want to try to keep factory fuel sys. Maybe upgrade fuel pump if I have to. What would be good for around 500-600rwhp. Thanks

·
Registered
124 Posts
Go with an SP63, you can acheive 500rwhp at 18psi. That pretty much maxes out stock fuel. It will give you plenty of power to slaughter Vipers and plenty of room to grow WHEN you want more power and upgrade the fuel :) If you want awesome comparisons of turbos check out Steve Vache's site at http://www.vache.org/supra/turbos.htm.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I also noticed some oil on my throttle body, which is coming from the Turbo; would that be the cuse of blue smoke coming out from my exhaust?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info. Does anyone have a small single turbo they care to talk about what they like and don't like. Thanks

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
just do a search for this!
this topic has been covered many times!
balticbluesupra said:
Thanks for the info. Does anyone have a small single turbo they care to talk about what they like and don't like. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts