Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am thinking about getting some 18" for my supra, i just don't know what the offset/ width combination to use. I heard the sizes for turbo's aren't the same for nonturbo. So what should i be looking for in dimensions.

S

·
0 Posts
My Rims

I have Racing Hart C5s on my supra na. I have 19x9 up front and 19x10 in the rear. The fill the wheel well nicely and the tires do not rub...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was think about lowering my car using the eibach lowering springs. I'm assuming that will affect what size tires i can use. I been looking at 18's and trying to figure out the offset and the widths that are possible. Looking to spend 1800 or less. I know that's going to be hard but that's what i could afford. Anyone got any suggestions???

·
Registered
23 Posts
alladin said:
I was think about lowering my car using the eibach lowering springs. I'm assuming that will affect what size tires i can use. I been looking at 18's and trying to figure out the offset and the widths that are possible. Looking to spend 1800 or less. I know that's going to be hard but that's what i could afford. Anyone got any suggestions???
Does your budget include the tires? I paid $2200 for SSR GT1s with dunlop tires from Tire rack, 18X8.5 front and 18X9.5 back, i think, been some time. So if your budget does not include the tires, u have a huge selection to choose from.

kjinn 93.5 NA

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
in fact, my budget does include tires. i think that's what narrows my choices. I really don't care for name brands. I really don't see the benefit for name brand. If you see any benefits, please feel free to mention it.

·
Senior
1,475 Posts
Tires are important! Cheap ones will give you the look but not the performance! They will be difficult to balance, wear quickly, not work in the wet, cold, etc. You will get better performance from a 17" set of lightweight wheels & quality tires than big, wide cheapies;)

·
wanna be elitist prick
106 Posts
Re: My Rims

SUPRAMAN098 said:
I have Racing Hart C5s on my supra na. I have 19x9 up front and 19x10 in the rear. The fill the wheel well nicely and the tires do not rub...
pics?!!?!?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts