Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive searched and couldnt find a clear answer (all the numbers and offsets were confusing me) so please help me out...

Wheel Specs
Enkei RP01

FRONT - 18x8.5 +45 with 235/40/18

REAR - 18x9.5 +45 with 275/35/18

Trying to get as flush as I can on a stock body w/ NA brakes lowered w/ Eibach Pro Kit springs on stock TT struts.

What size spacers would I need and if extended lugs are needed.

Thanks in advance
-Chris

· Bully
5,990 Posts
The best way I think think of is going out side with a ruler and seeing how much of that gap you want to fill. Measure between the tire and fender horizontally and you will get an idea of what you need. I would say 10-15mm spacers will make it flush depending on how low and how much camber you have.

· Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^ I was thinking of doing that but I felt that my estimate would lead to getting spacers that would either be too much and rub even with a fender roll or still have a gap between the fender and wheel. I'll go do it to have a rough estimate. Thanks for the quick replies borhor

Still looking for any input on what others have tried or think might work.

· Premium Member
29,523 Posts
Eww. Spacers on a performance car. Any reason why you can't sell the wheels you have and order a new set with different offsets?

· Pays Cash, No Questions
4,704 Posts
+15 in the front, +15 in the back... And... what Dan said.

· Premium Member
29,523 Posts
You can't get RP01s in shallower offsets than what he has? That is what I am suggesting.

· Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
+15 in the front, +15 in the back... And... what Dan said.
^^ does that mean 15mm spacers? sorry the dumb question.

RP01s are discontinued and I really like the look they give. So finding a set that had a better "supra offset" would be very hard to find, let alone just a set of RP01s on its own.

· Wangan Nasty
2,128 Posts
Spacers are not all bad, 100 % of the time. A lot of professional motorsports cars use them to get the right track that they want if they cannot get the wheel in the particular sizes. Although it is better to have the correct wheel off the bat.

Make sure you sway away from the lugcentric types. Hubcentric spacers don't put stress on the studs.

· Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
JDM tyte or not, spacers on are car (let alone the Sup!) are amateur hour...
May be amateur but if using them are the only way to get the look I want, then amateur would be the way.

Most def. Going with hubcentric spacers. Just need to know what size :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.