Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh aren't we such a little smart ass, i want to know what the whole kit is, if it's all top secret or if it's a top secret front with a different brand sides and rear.

K

·
0 Posts
Hello

I agree that was a smart ass response.
I sell the doluck and it doesn't match up, the late model does not have side skirts with air intakes, the front bumper of the doluck is indented in the front directly inline with the fmic. I cannot see that in the photo of the car.

Do-luck late body

·
Chillen at the Holidae In
254 Posts
pefy said:
Oh aren't we such a little smart ass, i want to know what the whole kit is, if it's all top secret or if it's a top secret front with a different brand sides and rear.
i suggest you shut up :)

steve

·
Chillen at the Holidae In
254 Posts
Get a supra before you tell anyone to shut up bro.

steve

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well i might not have one at the moment but it wo'nt be long, i already am working out the parts list for a supra that will smoke your n/a. SP67 and a BL TH400 are just a few of the goodies. Also just because one has a supra doesn't mean i can't tell him to shut up. It's people like you that think because you have a supra that your better, that make all other supra owners and soon to be owners look bad. THANKS ALOT!

·
Previously Premier Panda
1,750 Posts
pefy said:
Well i might not have one at the moment but it wo'nt be long, i already am working out the parts list for a supra that will smoke your n/a. SP67 and a BL TH400 are just a few of the goodies. Also just because one has a supra doesn't mean i can't tell him to shut up. It's people like you that think because you have a supra that your better, that make all other supra owners and soon to be owners look bad. THANKS ALOT!
Well riddle me this batman, whats wrong with thinking because you have a supra that your better?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.