Supra Forums banner

What suspension and where to buy it?

359 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  NOob1e 
#1 ·
I just got my 98 TT and I am keeping the body all stock, I am adding BPU and ordering my set of 18' HRE's next week!

I need to know what suspensions to be looking at for a small drop all around. I do not want a real stiff ride with sounds coming from my suspension on bumps..
I will drive this car a couple thousand miles per year anyway and I might take it to the track for fun since we have an 8th right down the street..

So what should I get and who should I buy it from?? :brownnose

Thanks for all your help guys, I cannot wait to show you pics of my baby when she is done since you all have helped me build her...

Josh

#4 · (Edited)
I care about ride height and how easy they would be to adjust, but the last coilovers I had made all kinds of funny noises and I hated hearing that even though it was normal for what I had..
The HKS coilovers seem like the best all around, what is the adjustable height's on those? I do not want to have rubbing issues..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.