Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wondering what everyone is using to run 10's or quicker.??

mostly just after spring and shock combos, anything from 90/10's to hks dragger coilovers etc.??

i was just going to run some revalved 90/10's in the front and see how the stock gear holds up in the rear.

is there any cheaper option to the $1000 PHR control arms for getting more camber on the rear?

thanks

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
More camber? No, you Want more positive or close to zero for drag racing. Stock suspension is good for 9's.

·
Fastest Factory Auto
2,228 Posts
bone stock 15 year old suspension here

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I run kyb/eibach. I have the phr control arms, although they re by no means nessecary, I just went ahead and did them when I had my rear subframe out. Megan traction rods and toe links.

Go figure all the people with OEM suspension in this thread have ran faster than I had haha

·
The Slow And The Curious
469 Posts
What about springs/struts. I've seen people that made some custom stut setups but can't seem to find. Anyone have info? Who makes 90/10 for supra

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Stock suspension here with KYB shocks. Has done well for many 9 sec runs and 1.40 60fts. Matt's car ( 1320ms ) is a great example of using bone stock suspension he's got many low 9 sec runs on his. All them control arm's and stuff aren't needed keep it stock and simple. I have seen a few guys with auto's going 8's on stock suspension. With a stick car its much more important to have adjustable stuff but also have seen 6 spd's go 9's on stock stuff.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Yeah I had the stock front shocks and koni 1st shocks with eibach lowering springs. Paul at Msp aligned it years ago. I have cut 1.42 at mir and did get the hks drag and did a 1.40 1 st time out at a crappy track. I'm a 6 spd and the stock was really bouncy when I hit 2nd gear. Stock is pretty darn good though Staats

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What about springs/struts. I've seen people that made some custom stut setups but can't seem to find. Anyone have info? Who makes 90/10 for supra
theres a place in aus that modifys stocks for 90/10 valving

·
Fastest Factory Auto
2,228 Posts

·
The Slow And The Curious
469 Posts
do any of you guys have pics or info

1 - 20 of 27 Posts