Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
which suspension to get

ok guys what I'm looking for is really comfort smooth ride.

I already have a brand set of yellow Koni's in the garage (might want to sell it because I was told its really hard to adjust).

can you guys tell me what you have on your car, and how is the ride

anyone has the Tien High tech springs

·
Banned
888 Posts
i don't have the tien high tech but i have the tien Flex coilovers and i love them, it's Soooooo easy to adjust the suspension from stiff to soft. I would highly recommend that set. LMK how it goes.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Hey man,

I have (i don't know what brand) springs and kyb shocks on my supra because i got them as an extra when i bought the car. i'm not happy with them, because it's a really bumpy ride and my front wheels are rubbing when turning sharply.

I was thinking of getting TEIN super streets myself,

anyway, the message here is not to cheap out, so i guess i helped you decide what NOT to choose

Luke.

·
Highway Demon
2,898 Posts
i have the tein high techs with koni shocks and you are right they are a bitch to adjust.. but once you have the adjustment right you shouldn't ever have to touch them again.. the tein h-tech are great on smooth surface but drasticly different compared to stock when driving over rough pavement.. i like mine.. i also live in the bay area.. maybe i can take you for a ride so you can feel it for yourself.. hit me up on pm and i can tell you about my settings and such..

·
Last stock TT on Earth
625 Posts
Well, Tein sells a "Comfort Spec, CS" coilover that might be what you are looking for. The dampening and spring rates are in between the Stock ride and the Super Sport or Flex. I have the SS w/ new bushings and they are a little rough on less than perfect streets. Go to Tein.com and compare the different ones. Also you might want to consider the new HKS street coilovers if you have the extra cash, I've heard nothing but good things about them.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here Are My Final Choice,

Tein H Tech With Bilstein Strut

Or
Tein H Tech With Koni Yellow.

What Will You Guys Take.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
They have been discontinued, but my Tien HA's feel great. They are on the stiff side, even on loose dampning, but I love a tight suspension anyway.

Dampning adjustment is very easy, only reason it took me more than 5 mins was for trd strut bar removal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts