Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im in the middle of rebuilding my motor again and well i have all my parts in and ready to put my motor back together so i can start driving again but my upgraded oil pump is on back order at horsepowerfreaks.com and they have no idea how long it will be before they get this part in... does anyone else sell a upgraded oil pump for my car.. just kinda anxious to drive again and tired of waiting on 1 damn part

· Stock Boost SUX
1,793 Posts
When I was building my engine, I looked for an upgraded oil pump and everything I saw was simply a OEM pump labeled as "high volume". I believe a few people on here ordered these so called upgrades and revealed them to be nothing but OEM pumps. But, this was years ago so I dont know if anyone has actually come out with one yet.

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i guess im just nervous about the car.. this is my 2nd build with the car and i want all supporting mods this time.. idk if the power im shooting for is gona matter with stock to the hi-flow pump or not but when im done with this build im hopping for 450-500whp so kinda just trying to be safe i guess

· KBR
3,523 Posts
just get a brand new oil pump from toyota and make sure you have 6 quarts of oil in the engine all the time / thread.

aite, peace.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.