Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
It's a scam.
Supposedly it should "spin" the air in the intake, "improving MPG and horsepower" (fools calim 15% increase in hp, LMAO).
What it really does is creating a restriction in your intake. Im willing to bet money that it will actually DECREASE power on a car, especially a turbocharged one like a Supra, where air flow is so important.
Another funny thing about it is that you're supposed to insert it into the accordian hose (in between the AFM and turbo). Now tell me, how the FUCK is it going to effect anything (assuming it DOES spin up the air) if the air is going to the turbo anyway where its going to get compressed and go through lots more piping and IC. Im sure that if you ask the seller this question, he's gonna say that the air keeps "spinning" after it leaves the turbo... all the way through IC.
The scammers these days...... sad.....

·
Registered
231 Posts
I was laughing hard when i looked at the add :p

The vortex it creates might add some HP, however the restriction it creates most likely negates that effect :p

Mounting it on a turbocharged engine would be pointless as zz_denis said.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
whats the point of posting the same thing on 2 different forums? not to be a dick but just wondering? looking for different answers?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Spoolme said:
whats the point of posting the same thing on 2 different forums? not to be a dick but just wondering? looking for different answers?
Maybe to get a broader spectrum of answers? Besides i dont see why its bad if its two different forums... if it would be two different threads on same forum then i see a slight problem :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts