Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 20. My friend is 19. So we can't go to the 21+ clubs :(

Partying without booze is pointless.

So what can do we? Are there parties (drinking etc) on the beaches or what?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Vilhelm

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
You watch the OC, don't you.

·
Banned
865 Posts
Alot of liqour stores sell to underage. Go buy liqour

There are plenty of 18+ clubs around. Century, Bleu, and Boogie just to name a few.
Or get to know a couple of people and you'll be in 21+ clubs in no time.

You cant drink on the beaches, it's illegal. But putting jungle juice in gatoraid bottles is always effective.

I see you're from Norway, if you're into the whole trance/techno/rave scene, go here to some events.
http://ravelinks.com/calendars/socal2.htm

Shoot me a PM for any other info.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
the boogie is weak. except for maybe some thursdays.

·
-=R1der=-
371 Posts
You can go to sleep. =)

What part of so cal are you visiting?

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A_spec, We will be all over Cali. Road trip for 2 weeks + 3 days. Will be a lot in the LA area I guess.

idrewfelix, I will IM (AIM) you when I get home. Have a lot of questions.

·
Registered
329 Posts
haha the boogie is shit now, they lost their liquor license and i just herd they became an all age club. lol

a good 21+ club in OC is Sutra Lounge, good 18+ club would have to be century club.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
just go to a strip club or something. the girls might not wanna dance with you at a club cuz you look like hansen mmbop. but some of them might be into that kinda thing so who knows :dunno:

·
Registered
149 Posts
idrewfelix said:
Alot of liqour stores sell to underage. Go buy liqour

There are plenty of 18+ clubs around. Century, Bleu, and Boogie just to name a few.
Or get to know a couple of people and you'll be in 21+ clubs in no time.

You cant drink on the beaches, it's illegal. But putting jungle juice in gatoraid bottles is always effective.

I see you're from Norway, if you're into the whole trance/techno/rave scene, go here to some events.
http://ravelinks.com/calendars/socal2.htm

Shoot me a PM for any other info.
wtf beaches are you on? I'm pretty sure most of the beaches down here in SD you can drink on, just not in glass containers. Which means you just have to be a bit extra careful.

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
<_< buy a supra. own some n00bs :)

p.s. you're a pussy if you can't find booze. I think the only time i ever got carded and turned down was at denny's. the store next to my work sells to me and I flirt with a few of the chicks at sam's club and never get carded.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
SoCalPunk said:
wtf beaches are you on? I'm pretty sure most of the beaches down here in SD you can drink on, just not in glass containers. Which means you just have to be a bit extra careful.
Up here, you can't even smoke on the beach let alone drink!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts