Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
911 Turbo Now
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i just picked up a set of 550 injectors and was wondering if there were any write ups on this. i have the FSM and they go over how to install injectors, but i was wondering if anyone had a step by step with pics. I plan on running two DSM resistor boxes as well, because they are low impedance. Also, does anyone know how big of tuning issues i will have with the initial start up?

550 RC`s
Vpc with 550 mk3 chip
Boost logic Na-t kit
Walbro 255
aem wideband
afc 2
Would i be able to tune this using my AFC and wideband?

·
At My Signal Unleash Hell
820 Posts
Tunning is not hard. I have wide band and I log all the neesary things for tunning. Most of the tunnig will be done with the AFC. You won't be touching the VPC much unless you are running too lean or too reach since the VPC adjusts your Air/Fuel across the entire RPMs.
I'd suggest to gap your plugs to about .028. I was blowing spark at .032 at 18psi even with ignition system. :)
As far as installing the injectors, its prety much the revers procedure of when you take the originals out. Nothing special.
Good luck!

--Oliver

·
Registered
573 Posts
Yep, just make sure your O-rings aren't twisted and that they slide in straight. I usually use a dab of oil on each seal to help. Soldering the pigtails might be the trickiest part of the whole ordeal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts