Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Turbos and Tattoos FTW
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been using meguirs on the dash but it dosn't seem to shine to well. What are you guys using.

THanks-Andrew

·
Registered
682 Posts
Meguir's here as well. Will be trying 303 Aerospace next.

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
Most people don't want the dash to shine but armor all would probably give it that shiny/wet look. I personally would try using warm water.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
s14roller said:
Most people don't want the dash to shine but armor all would probably give it that shiny/wet look. I personally would try using warm water.

+1 ....most of the shiny stuff is going to attract more dust.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I dont know about you, but after I armoral the dash it produces a glare when I look out the windshield. It makes it kind of hard to see when the sun is directly in your eyes.

·
OCC
897 Posts
Meguiar's Natural Shine protectant for me... keeps that dashboard looking like it did off the showroom floor. No excessive 'greasy' shine and UV protection... hard to beat.

sushi

·
Registered
136 Posts
if you want ultra shiny for a show or something use the glossiest tire shine you can find (this also works good on underhood stuff). if you just want it to look nice and be protected there's no reason meguiers shouldn't be more than enough. 303 is good shit though

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I would stay away from Armorall! Out of all the companies out there, the only one that i Keep hearing bad things about is Armorall. I've used meguiars and mothers products and i've been VERY pleased with the outcome.

I'm interested in trying the 303. Sounds like fun stuff.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
There was a thread about cracked dashes a while back and most people blamed the armorall stuff.

·
OCC
897 Posts
BigTSetter said:
I would stay away from Armorall! Out of all the companies out there, the only one that i Keep hearing bad things about is Armorall. I've used meguiars and mothers products and i've been VERY pleased with the outcome.

I'm interested in trying the 303. Sounds like fun stuff.
I second that... stay away from Armorall. Does 303 leave a super glossy shine?

sushi

1 - 20 of 34 Posts