Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some new vs-xx' with a polished lip and was wondering what to clean the wheels with. Im not even sure if the lips are polished or chrome.
the rims have been on for a month and I really need to clean them but im scared im gonna mess them up.

· Member Since 2000...
1,358 Posts
whats up Mark!! I honestly don't even know where to start price wise...but yeah, I'm still seriously considering gettin rid of her...she spends way too much time in the garage and not out on the road where she should be!

As long as your rims aren't really really dirty, I just use a micro fiber car wash mit and extra soapy water. You should be fine with just that, I never use rim cleaner or anything like that on them.

P.

· aKa Blk96SupraTT
5,179 Posts
^^^^ HELL NO!!! you are NOT ALLOWED to sell that beast of yours!!! But if you do i'll give you $50 for it right now homie! :hahano:

But i do the same thing with my wheels. Just car wash soap and mit. Then the fun part, hitting the lip with metal polish. Unless is chromed then you dont need to do jack!

· Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info guys, yeah I was scared to use rim cleaner and didnt know if I should use dish soap or what.
Damn Preston those rims you sold me have got all the black ghetto fools parking next to my car and checking it out when its parked at work, and they're not even 22"s lol.
I hope you dont sell her, your not going to get what shes worth right now. But I understand your frustration, my car doesnt stand out close as much as yours and I still get followed and pulled over by the po-po's from time to time.

whats up Mark!! I honestly don't even know where to start price wise...but yeah, I'm still seriously considering gettin rid of her...she spends way too much time in the garage and not out on the road where she should be!

As long as your rims aren't really really dirty, I just use a micro fiber car wash mit and extra soapy water. You should be fine with just that, I never use rim cleaner or anything like that on them.

P.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.