Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was wondering what does everyone use? Whats the best turbo kit you can buy and for how much? Im tryin to pull the most RWHP as I can and having it street legal. This is also for a 1993 NA Supra Automatic so just lmk what you guys can come up with thanks!

Rob~

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
I have a SP63, and IMO it is prob one of the best street car turbo's out there. It spools really well, and makes real good hp. Get the .70 a/r turbine housing and you will be happy :D Unfortunately and more than ~350rwhp and your tranny won't be liking it. So you'll need to build your tranny to handle serious hp.

SP makes the best na-t header setup IMO, and I'm sure they can put together the rest of the kit if you ask.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya i've been checkin out the SP stuff and it looks nice! and the ppl seem cool =) so ya i'll probably start savin up and start negotiatin with em =P. But also how much rwhp // bhp your car pullin with ur turbo kit? You said that at 350hp my tranny wouldnt beliking it, but never said how much urs was pulling, j/w and lmk =) thanks

Rob~

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whoa thats awsome =) ***considering a SP turbo!*** thanks for the info!

Rob~

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
also is that 10.8 time in your sig for the SP turbo your talking about? Also nice time man

Rob~

1 - 10 of 10 Posts