Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fineline Performance
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What time of alarm will active it self after the TT goes off? Is there like a adaptor or somthing? Im just use to locking the car before I get out but just the past few days when I active the alarm it goes off? I dont know Oh I have a viper 650 or somthing came with the car?

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
mkbvictory said:
What time of alarm will active it self after the TT goes off? Is there like a adaptor or somthing? Im just use to locking the car before I get out but just the past few days when I active the alarm it goes off? I dont know Oh I have a viper 650 or somthing came with the car?

:scratch: huh?

·
I'm in the Death Business
1,924 Posts
compustar can do a turbo timer cool down time period and then arm or something of that nature.

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
If i understand the question right....most alarms have whats called a "auto arm" option. It will arm when your turbo timer shuts off

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
my compustar will activate the turbo timer and lock the doors, then when it shuts off it will arm the rest of the components.

Built in turbo timers are helpful, especially if you have one allready isntalled, because you can sell it!
i'm assuming if you have turbo timer you'd have remote start.. i mean you're allready there!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts