Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. i just move out here from Massachusetts a few week ago and want to see hi all supra enthusiast. i like to check out meet here sometime too. bye for now:)

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Did I just miss something over here or am I seeing things? You just said 'HI' at first then out of no where you said 'HI' again? Haha, for a minute I felt as if someone just pressed the rewind button and then play on my life. But anyways WELCOME! What city are you exactly in right now? The first step in joining the crew is for us to pull a train on you. Are you in? Or are you out?

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
good scene around here. fast cars, cool people. have fun.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome to The YAY.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Wilson,

Welcome to the area! :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

lets see... you're 22 and you have a 996tt, viper, z06, & 2 supras? hmmm.... either your parents are doing something *very* right or....

please compare the pros & cons of each car for us... and how much is your monthly insurance bill?

J
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
carendt242 said:
lets see... you're 22 and you have a 996tt, viper, z06, & 2 supras? hmmm.... either your parents are doing something *very* right or....

please compare the pros & cons of each car for us... and how much is your monthly insurance bill?

Carrey,

I've been working hard since I was 12 with lemonade stands. I revolutionized the lemonade stand industry by implementing many business strategies and techniques such as JIT, PERT, Gantt charts etc etc

oh yea the 996TT is my dad's :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

the rest are mine :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

insurance is cheap I paid cash for all the cars so all cars are liability only :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Rooftop Sniper
2,545 Posts
Carrey,

I've been working hard since I was 12 with lemonade stands. :
I read about that business plan. Assume you charge $10,000 for one glass of lemonade. You don't need to make many sales, you just need to sell one glass a day to stay in business.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.