craigslist
cars
sf other cars for sale
autotrader

any others?

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,780 Posts
Going to the specific automotive forum for that type of car has always done me well. What are you looking for? Should I peruse my contacts?

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hey, I am looking for an SC300 (prefer 5 spd, blown motor, or damaged front end so I can work with a clip), mr2 turbo, celica (6 spd), turbo cressida, is300 5spd (out of my league at this point). I prefer to tinker with a car and build it the way I like (ie sc with blown motor + soarer clip)

·
il faut voir pour savoir
956 Posts
that's if you're a wholesaler though right? Lucky for me I work at a dealership. I search on autotrader, cars, all car specific forums and of course whatever gets traded in at work. I have never used ebay or craigslist though.
Or if you know anyone with an auction pass - friend of mine is starting a dealership, so he has one. A nice hookup to have. :)

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shoot, no auction pass here so no Manheim. I went there with a dealer some time back, but he charged me $500 to enter.

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
Shoot, no auction pass here so no Manheim. I went there with a dealer some time back, but he charged me $500 to enter.
bwhahahha you got got:rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did get played, but I was desperate for a car, and this person was the only one I knew of. Can you lend a hand BBS?

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
I did get played, but I was desperate for a car, and this person was the only one I knew of. Can you lend a hand BBS?
I got you man shoot me a pm I hate when I hear stories like yours.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts