Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the people that are runnin there Supra's in the 1/8 and 1/4, what slicks are they using and what wheels? What offset will fit the supra's? I want just some Welds or something I can put on the rear to go to the track. And also what height for the slicks? Can anyone give me some information, on wheels. This is also for a MKIV. Joel

·
Registered
763 Posts
Contact Nero at Titanmotorsports. He has a set of CCW's that work awsome. We used these on my car and they fit perfect inside the wheel well, are light, strong, and clear the rear TT break calipers. I think they will run you close to a grand for the rears but they are strong enough for daily street duty.

Bogarts are cheaper but require a spacer to clear the rear caliper and are not strong enough for daily street duty.

-pete

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You, I am only going to you them at the track, not for dailly driver. Does anyone else know of a rear-wheel slick for the MKIV? Does any of the WELDS, or any slick wheels fit on the back? The CCW's sound more than what I was looking for. Can I get an adaptor for some WELD's?

·
Registered
197 Posts
I've never heard of anyone running Weld wheels on a MKIV Supra.
As far as I know, the 16x9 Bogarts with spacers are the popular setup. They sell for around $550-$600 per pair. Summitracing.com lists a Mickey Thompson ET Street tire pn MTT-3793 for $176.95 ea.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts