Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some opinions on wheels.

Here is my car, stuff that is in the process: 98 headights, rmm Carbon fiber center section and either an rmm style lip de-winged and painted to match or paisley design CF lip.

And the wheels Forgeline ZX3R 18x11 - 18x9.5 now gunmetal or matte black centers

**gunmetal**

**matte black**

Or i have thought about ccw classics track package 17 rear 18 front setup black centers and polished lip. You guys know what they look like.

Opinions, i wont take it personal lol.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
if you get these make sure the front rims have about a 2 inch lip. I have seen these rims in person and the spokes stick out farther than the lip. It didn't look good at all and its hard to tell that it does that from the picture.

heres what i mean...

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do, i think that would look kinda weird with them sticking out.

I like the CCW price point but i have seriously been to the local meets only a few times and the 3 different supras i have seen all had classics, that is my only negative about them.

·
Game Over
1,295 Posts
If the roads aren't too bad over there, I'd get the CF front lip. Looks cleaner than Rmm. And for those forgelines, I'd go gunmetal center. I'm a little tired of seeing black+polished lip everywhere lol.. DPE and HRE's also good choices if you'd be willing to save up a little longer for them :)

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,444 Posts
CCW makes bunch of wheels, all available in black finish, why not lm20? If you go with forgelines go for black, it looks best on white cars. As far as the wing, I am a big fan of stock wings, I think they look the best on stock body cars, and refinish your headlights in black for a complete sexy look.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If the roads aren't too bad over there, I'd get the CF front lip. Looks cleaner than Rmm. And for those forgelines, I'd go gunmetal center. I'm a little tired of seeing black+polished lip everywhere lol.. DPE and HRE's also good choices if you'd be willing to save up a little longer for them :)
Roads aren't to bad, I like the cf paisley lip because its simple, no paint or body work. It just sucks when you scrape lol. I'm leaning towards the gunmetal center too.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CCW makes bunch of wheels, all available in black finish, why not lm20? If you go with forgelines go black, it looks best on white cars. As far as the wing, I am a big fan of stock wings, I think they look the best on stock body cars, and refinish your headlights in black for a complete sexy look.
Wish I has a stock wing to so I could switch it up every now and then. I checked the lm20s but they look close to the classics. I have seen recently on the forums a white supra with all black classics and looked awesome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.