Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With around $4000? I want this setup to work great as a daily driver and work great road racing and doing road courses.

Thanks

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
labrat said:
With around $4000? I want this setup to work great as a daily driver and work great road racing and doing road courses.

Thanks

How many track events have you done? If not many, its better to leave your car stock and use that money for track time, schools, and some safety gear. IMO.

-mike

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What are some good schools? Well, I just want to know what a good setup is for $4000.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
labrat said:
What are some good schools? Well, I just want to know what a good setup is for $4000.
What state/area are you in? If your in CA, the NASA and tracquest events are the best for beginners IMO. Im almost done with a little thing im writing up for my website about how to get started track whoring your car.

If i found 4k and was gunna spend it on my car for track whoring, id get a set of tien HA's and a set of CCW wheels for the track. Altho if you dont have much track experience, i still think you would be better off running your car stock for awhile. :)

-mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts