Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since i came so close to edge of selling her, and realized i wsa on crack...i started thinking...

What would it take?? I mean if some CEO from FL called me up and said Ill give u 75K for it, i thinki would have to do it.

Im not sure.....Realistic...dont reply with 1,000,000..... then again i am not sure if i would take 75K, because then what would i replace her with???

I would want a Ferrari Modena...F430....that would be enough to replace her..

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
kuuligan said:
I'd probably accept any amount of money more than the car is worth including whats been invested
Sounds like a good start. If I had more time and it was up to me what the price would be, I'd sell the car for market price (i.e. most BPU 6sps go for 25-30) and tag on the costs of all mods and add on the price of the love you have for the car which might be priceless. Not to mention adding on costs of paying taxes and registration on the next vehicle. :bigthumb:

·
2 RiCh 4 Ur bLooD...SuPrA
601 Posts
hmmm for your car...75 g's sounds good lol. however...that is nowhere near f430 prices for you to pick one up quickly. i guess i am just biased since this car has been my dream car forever...i would never sell it unless the buyer at least doubled what the car is worth plus mods haha. then i would just get another 1, put whatevers, and have xtra money money moneeeeeey

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have been considering letting mine go lately too. I spend more time recharging the battery than driving it. I'm thinking of getting out while resale is still so good and getting something else after a few years of profit (hopefully) from investing the proceeds from the car.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
i wouldnt let mine go for anything less than 50k CAD which is 40k USD, even than i would have to think about it.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Well since I truly love my car and it has a lot of sentimental value to it, I probably wouldn't let her go for anthing less than $200. I know it's not an expensive MKIV like your '97 but a '85 MKIII.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
VINZE said:
Well since I truly love my car and it has a lot of sentimental value to it, I probably wouldn't let her go for anthing less than $200. I know it's not an expensive MKIV like your '97 but a '85 MKIII.
:wtflol:

·
Registered
151 Posts
To be honest, with what some people ask for their cars on here, your price was conservative.

You have one of the cleanest one's on here. No body kit and well maintained.

·
Centralia Zombie Patrol
1,371 Posts
Supras are the only cars I have ever seen that don't seem to depreciate in value.

Holy shit, one just pulled up to the shop.. god that was weird when I looked up, LOL!

·
Bench Racer of the Year
692 Posts
$70,000 would be minimum for me to sell my car. I would probably take a lot of time to think about the actions, but in the end I do believe I would take it. I would use it to assist in buying a house - gee, only $230,000 left. :rolleyes:

Brian

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
80k at least... it has too much sentimental value to it...and even at that price i dont think i could sell it... offer me an enzo and then i 'll talk..

<---original owner .... <--- my first dream car.... <---- i lost my virginity to and in that car j/k

yea i dont think i can sell it

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,308 Posts
VINZE said:
:bigthumb: :wtflol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts