Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could have a MKIV with any paint job imaginable what would it be? Post it up with a picture on a supra or any other car.

·
Member of Supra*****s
169 Posts
Lately I've been enjoying flat black on other cars but I cannot recall seeing it on a MKIV. Does anyone have any pics of one so I can make an opinion?

·
Registered
428 Posts
RSP with a wide body black racing stripe.

·
Registered
20 Posts
A nice ruby red, marron with a heavy mettalic, something that looks exotic, My buddy had a MKIV he painted it lime green let me tell you it looked nasty.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
a really nice flat black with a couple coates of clear could look pretty good. Aside from that I really like a dark graphite. Dont know if they still have the pics, but suprastore had a page on someones widebody in a really nice graphite color.

·
595 Posts
Baltic Blue :agreed:

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
If you could have a MKIV with any paint job imaginable what would it be? Post it up with a picture on a supra or any other car.

Alpine silver.

Cheers,

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
maybe the color it came with? I know I will probably get flamed BUT....custom paint and "kit's" are a waste of money IMO, but I guess I am looking at the perspective of what will be desireable in the future. Anybody that grew up in the "minitruckin" scene know's what I mean and how hideous those vehicle's/paint look like 10 years later.

Stock Body, Stock Color FTW

·
Registered
222 Posts
Alpine White.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts