Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A 1998 TT 6spd supra Black/Black Complete Stock with 33k miles all maintainece is good new tires. no recorded accidents. tell me what you think?

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
well

well i would pay mid 30's for it as long as it was in as good of shape as you say...a price for that car according to todays market for supras..expect to pay close to 40k for that car

anthony

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
already thinking of selling her???
I would think it will go for high 30's - 40's
but of course when the right someone is searching for their right supra it will never be too much to pay.
i also considered selling my sup with 16k miles :confused: but nobody offered the right price

Vic

98TTSupra_04 said:
A 1998 TT 6spd supra Black/Black Complete Stock with 33k miles all maintainece is good new tires. no recorded accidents. tell me what you think?

·
Driver Down
1,991 Posts
98TTSupra_04 said:
30-40, easy! :)

Man.. if only I was loaded! :(

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Anything from 30s to low 40s.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: What would you pay for This?

VicTT said:
already thinking of selling her???
I would think it will go for high 30's - 40's
but of course when the right someone is searching for their right supra it will never be too much to pay.
i also considered selling my sup with 16k miles :confused: but nobody offered the right price

Vic
Vic no way would i sell it i was just checking to see if i over paid for the car you know... thanks guys for the responses really made my day i didn't pay to much i just paid right lata guys vic why are you selling your supra? aren't you gonna go single? LI SUPRA All the way ~Anthony~

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
98TTSupra_04 said:
$32K is a helluva deal!!! Congrats. Now I'm jealous.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys i was happy to find this deal it was close and everything... car has made me happy since

1 - 12 of 12 Posts