Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you price your Supra at and ALSO, what would be a realistic price would you ask?

List mods:

Just a curiosity post................... K, maybe I'll follow it up later with a thread on what I should sell mine for :rolleyes:

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
One guzillion bujillion dollars! :p

Actually sold mine for $5600... It had LOTS of mods, dont feel like listing them, but it had alot of stuff... The guy who bought it got a steal...

·
Boostless
686 Posts
My car is worth more to me sentimentally than the amount of money I would get out of it if I were to sell it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a given that know one actually WANTS to sell their car, this is only a 'What If' deal........

·
Livin the Supra Lifestyle
2,023 Posts
There is no price that could ever take my love away from me.

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
1500 as it sits. lolol.... or 6000 after the swap

·
LEADED FUEL ONLY
2,068 Posts
Its currently for sale at $9500. You also get every single 7m part I've got. A newly built motor with ross pistons/1mm oversized valve head.

·
Is this thing on?
306 Posts
it would take about 9 grand to steal her from me.... or a MK-IV, i have A TON of mods..... including a Front Facing manifold, all fuel mods, FMIC, etc.

·
SUPRAF0RUMS TROLL
1,610 Posts
i wouldnt sell my supie for less than 20k... too much money invested... 2jz swap alone is about 15k right there and the engine still isnt in yet... (im doing alot of trick stuff hehe)

·
Impeller Head
2,832 Posts
I'm working on getting mine insured for 30 grand. That's less than what I got into it. I doubt that anybody will be willing to pay that much for mine but that will be the price that will make me think...

·
DO WORK!!
2,275 Posts
89 Hard Top
I would say 10k with the turbo A (1 of 500) motor all rebuilt with Crower rods and JE Pistons, SP 61gt, Turbo A ECU running Speed density, New carpet, Stereo, Alarm, Remote Sart, 17" Konig Monsoons, Spare set of MKIV NA supra wheels with Nitto 555 DR's an the back, C's short shifter, and a million other gigetts gadgets...

I've been offered 9 grand before( no bs), but I wouldn't sell any lower than 11 grand. yeah, the mk3 is a legend around here hehe
What do you all have in there that you would take 11k for it? Just curious.... I would like to take a look sometime.

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
Not for sale. I dont think it would ever be, I've been offered 10K, dont know how serious, but I said no...

·
TOO broke MK3
841 Posts
i dont think ill ever sell my car... means to much... aside from the reason that its my first car but its also my FREEDOM... lol...

but then again thats how we all feel at first until something happens like a bhg or something major then you consider selling it lol...

but IF i were to sell it i would get a 93 supra turbo 5 speed... with 2jz WITH an mk3 body/shell lol...(a 93 on title but with a mk3 body)(i read about it somewhere japan exclusive i think but if it dont exist then ill sell for a 92 supra turbo 5-speed with 2jz...

·
SupraStore.com
2,134 Posts
MA70Supra88 said:
My car is worth more to me sentimentally than the amount of money I would get out of it if I were to sell it.
I agree man...I mean $10 grand and $20 grand sound great and all...but I doubt it'd be worth it for the sentimental reasons alone

1 - 20 of 77 Posts