Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm thinking about buying this supra. Is 86 turbo. The thing is i dont like the bodykit. I think the car look ricey.But the price of the car is f'nd cheap.

·
Banned
2,712 Posts
Browsing from my phone, so not 100% sure, but is that front bumper filled in? Don't even waste your time. With airflow that bad on a motor that already is prone to cooling issues, I guarantee that thing is toast. You can tell by the neighborhood the owner isn't a genius.

·
Blood for Blood
8,321 Posts
If the owner has that much taste and style just imagine how good of care he took with the motor and trans.... lol

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,584 Posts
Not that bad IMO.. some clean up such as painting the mesh grill black and proper wheels and it wont look so bad.. But do varify that you have a good motor and trans above all

·
Whats The Symbology Here?
246 Posts
if the price is right, go for it...... only if your budget permits an entire redo of most important components... i have learned that you need to over-expect how much you will need to replace

·
(Rare & Unique)
3,889 Posts
Rip that kit off first thing IF you get it. I see a few mk3 partouts on here frequently so you can get a deal for stock parts. Keep in mind to check on the mechanical condition as well (more important)

·
Something's fuckey
313 Posts
Rip that kit off first thing IF you get it. I see a few mk3 partouts on here frequently so you can get a deal for stock parts. Keep in mind to check on the mechanical condition as well (more important)
Coming from a mkiv owner, what isn't a deal on a mkiii? Hahaha. I say go look at it and be super detailed about asking questions and if anything seems out of place or if you aren't 1000000000000% comfortable buying it... Don't. Supra owners have always said... Keep looking, a perfect one will pop up.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The car is Key Largo,FL. It will take me 3 hours to get there. The price is $2500. He just send me the engine picture. So no fucking way i'm buying this rice. Thanks people I'm going to keep on looking.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Thanks for the location. Key Largo isn't that far away from me. I'll be back later to post pictures once I get the underglo's mounted.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm thinking about buying this supra. Is 86 turbo. The thing is i dont like the bodykit. I think the car look ricey.But the price of the car is f'nd cheap.
Thanks for the location. Key Largo isn't that far away from me. I'll be back later to post pictures once I get the underglo's mounted.
Ya ok but make sure you put a big sticker saying "Powered by Toyota"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts