Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Boost Junkie
12,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that the PRO RWD class has gotten a lot smaller and a few guys no longer show up. Does anyone know what ever happened to Ara and Bullish or Steph and AEM? Seems like a lot of folks are getting out of racing.

Steve K.

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
i think Ara quit and Steph is drifting

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
Ball Bearing Supra said:
i think Ara quit and Steph is drifting

i think you are right.... :sadance:

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
At least Ara quit on top its sad to see him go. Bullish inspired my passion for import racing and my personal desire to buy a supra. He did a lot for the community, and
will be missed.

·
Registered
638 Posts
i remember the first time i saw his 6-speed car! it was running low 10's high 9's. man things sure have change in the last couple years lol. so is bullish still in buss. then?

·
Boost Junkie
12,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They still have a website:

www.bullishmotorracing.com

But it hasn't been updated in a while. I guess it got too expensive for Ara and too competitive. I think he used a lot of his own $$$ to race. Can't say I don't blame him. He is a heck of a nice guy and I enjoyed talking to him when he would come to the NOPI events in St. Louis.

Steve K.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I haven't heard anything about Ibarra in a while either.

·
Real Girl Thread FTW!
4,626 Posts
Ara is taking a year off. (Stock market is his primary source of income) Streetglow's cotract is already expired.

As per Stephan Papadakis, he is concentrating on Formula D!

Abel Ibarra lost the K&N Sponsorship and it's hard to mantain a race team out of his own pocket!

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
yes bullish shop is still doin bussiness. they have my head now{bert} and a few race blocks just came out of there a few weeks ago. so they still do some work.. ara is probably making some big bucks to come back again strong, or invest it elsewhwere. nice guy nonetheless.

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
t-dogg said:
i remember the first time i saw his 6-speed car! it was running low 10's high 9's. man things sure have change in the last couple years lol. so is bullish still in buss. then?

Yup i remember the artical in turbo magizine about him titled "the power of one" way back when. Ara is definetly the Grandfather of the community. It makes you wonder had Bullsish not been the "team to beat" for so many years where would the sport be today?

This video does a great job of showing where they came from

http://www.bullishmotorracing.com/video/v_promo_a.htm

I sure hope they come back and dominate PRO RWD again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts