Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have come across a 94 Supra Targa top 6-speed, with 90 K miles on it. It needs a complete paint job for it was keyed really bad all over. It needs the starter that he has put in and the rotors installed. It has black leather sounds as if its pretty loaded. Stock silver wheels, it does have some mods like exhaust, i think downpipe and some other misc things. What is an approx of what its worth and what it would be worth once fixed and given some love?

P.S. When looking over a Supra what should you really check for? What should be replaced for good measure and maintenance if I would get it? I keep hearing about replacing the timing belt and some seals etc etc. Thank you for posting. Help a LS1er come to the dark side.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ThumperAC said:
how much are they asking?
Possible trade for my car. He wasn't really advertising it. Its a friend of a friend kind of thing that said hey he might be interested in getting rid of it. He owes $9,000 on it now but we would probably switch it to my car and he pays. I recommend none of you with a Supra go to Kelly Blue book for an idea on your car!:( KBB says his car has no significant value under poor cond. and it says under fair cond its worth $11600. We all know here that they are worth considerably more than that but KBB don't. It says my car is worth approx $16000 then think about my extended warranty, new GM trans with a 3yr warranty, new compete rear gears, and differential and my car runs 11's N/A stock internal. #11 in the country that report to the boards (can't get everyone i know). My car is beautiful inside and out. Look on my other post for more details about my car. So whats your thinking of its value and projected value once I fix her back to all pretty and all? LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts