Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
What it is Jive Turkey?
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some apartments in the area. Is it a good area? How is the pricing? I may be moving there sometime soon. I need an area near Monessen because the g/f is going to school there. Someone on SM said Monessen was a bad area and to check out the towns like Belle Vernon. Any other recommendations? How is the Supra scene up there?

Thanks,
Casey

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm looking for some apartments in the area. Is it a good area? How is the pricing? I may be moving there sometime soon. I need an area near Monessen because the g/f is going to school there. Someone on SM said Monessen was a bad area and to check out the towns like Belle Vernon. Any other recommendations? How is the Supra scene up there?

Thanks,
Casey
My advice. Stay in FL.

~MG

·
What it is Jive Turkey?
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol, what's so bad about PA? I like Florida, but the girlfriend may be leaving for school there and I'm not about to leave her because she wants to go to school. I've been looking at apartments in Belle Vernon and the communities seem pretty nice.

·
Enter The Supra
1,903 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I'm proud to be from this area. But as far as the "supra scene" goes.. there's maybe 5 of us in Western PA with mk 4's, a few mk3's running around. I know there's a few more supras further east in the Altoona area. Weather... well today is the first day we've seen the sun in almost 2 straight weeks of rain and "black hole sun" like conditions. Read my posts #8 and #11, you'll get an idea of what you'll deal with up here weather-wise.
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=425636

1 - 5 of 5 Posts