Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a turbo mkiii with some bolt ons. Im happy with it as a daily driver, but I want a project car to tinker with. I am looking for a weekend drag car type of project, with smog not being an issue since I plan on declaring it non-op. 11's would be a goal. Money is not TOO much of an issue, since I have now until death to do the project car. Of course, cheaper the better. Domestics or imports are fine. Any ideas?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hehe good stuff. Sorry for not clarifying. I don't know how to weld, let alone make custom engine mounts hehe. Im thinking more in lines of car that wouldnt rewuire drastic engine swaps/ custome work. Thanks for the input guys, keep 'em coming!

·
I have auto ADD.
4,568 Posts
ISR87N/A said:
hehe good stuff. Sorry for not clarifying. I don't know how to weld, let alone make custom engine mounts hehe. Im thinking more in lines of car that wouldnt rewuire drastic engine swaps/ custome work. Thanks for the input guys, keep 'em coming!
You can buy custom parts for the engine swap. Here's some more info: http://www.grannysspeedshop.com/

I'm not recommending you should buy from there or anything, it just has a lot of info in case you might be interested. ;) Maybe Wob could chime in whether you would still need to weld or not.

If I were in you shoes I would so go with the ls1 fc.

F-Body is another choice.

-Brewster

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
foxbody stang, lighten the hell out of it, put on a tt kit and run 11's with injectors and boltons

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow thanx brewster! that ls1 fc isnt looking too bad; the site said no welding would be required.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hehe not a foxbody fan eh Kaneda? its all good. Pinto?? why the hell not haha. Has anyone actually done some damage in a 2.3 pinto?

·
I have auto ADD.
4,568 Posts
ISR87N/A said:
hehe not a foxbody fan eh Kaneda? its all good. Pinto?? why the hell not haha. Has anyone actually done some damage in a 2.3 pinto?

My Mom had a Pinto when they first came out, man the horror stories she could tell.

Drive = Neutral
Reverse = Drive
Neutral = Reverse
Gas tank = Bomb
Wouldn't go up hills either.

-Brewster :run:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts