Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The car has 80k miles on it, no dings, and maybe 1 or two small scratches. Drives perfect, no issues, TEMS works, AC works, all power works.

Car is blue on blue.

What would a car like that be worth? It is a friends.

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
3500-4500 :bigthumb: u might even get more!

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
what year is a big thing also. but for that 4500-5k would be good.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
If its running, i say anywhere inbetween 4,000 and 6,500 if your lucky to get that high. Not running 0 to 1500 depending on what you want and shape ;) I have an 88 T with 72K Miles with a blown motor body and interior in good shape :) for CHING 700! :)

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
year, options, miles, clear title, ect...

I'd pay at least $5k if it's a turbo targa 89+

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
$5500-6500, but I'd need to see it in real life before making any sort of valid suggestion.,

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I'm going to be realistic, $4k max. I remember 5 years back I had a chance to get a 1989 white supra turbo with 90k miles on it for $3,500... I ended up getting a $400 ebay supra. lol.

·
Offical MkIII Pushman
1,797 Posts
BrokenSupra said:
i saw a red turbo with shadow gray interior with 10k miles on ebay for 15k once
but holy shit was it nice, i would of got it for 15k i dont care if every one says it's overpriced, it was soo fucking nice.

·
Super Moderator
11,204 Posts
LordLo said:
I'm going to be realistic, $4k max. I remember 5 years back I had a chance to get a 1989 white supra turbo with 90k miles on it for $3,500... I ended up getting a $400 ebay supra. lol.
Just because we keep finding deals from old farts that don't appreciate what they have doesn't mean that the cars aren't worth something.

Personally I think any pristine, low mile & original condition turbo 5-spd in a desireable color combination should be worth at LEAST $6-7k

G

·
to be honest, its worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. And a lot of people on these forums are not willing to pay what the car is really worth.

I just recently sold my car, and no one on the forums was willing to offer me anything close to what i believed the car to be worth. I was getting $5500-6500 offers left and right. I ended up selling it through autotrader for a lot more than that. And i got a number of offers of far more than people on the forums were offering.

My car was a 1991 turbo, with 89,000 miles, some mods, good condition paint, and 1jz swap. I was asking 8750.

moral of the story, the car is always worth probably a little more than what people on the forums tell you

Now, if this car is really in great shape, is a 89+ turbo, i would say 6500 is what it should sell for. For a 87-88 turbo, i would say about 5500-6000. Clean, good condition, low mileage cars are getting hard to come by. A good example of a MKIII supra is really an impressive thing.

heres a link to some recent pics of my car before it sold:
http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=377073

1 - 15 of 15 Posts