Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So as the summer rolls by it came to my attention that we have only had one meet so far. Sad...

So I was thinking its about time for us to set another one up.

The meet will be on July 2 . We will meet at Chili's on Paseo around 6 pm. We can chat and grub and then go for a cruise. Sunset should be around 8:45 so that will give us some good sunlight and hopefully be alittle cooler.

Oh and I promise I will actually wash my car for this little shindig.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
10,877 Posts
I'll wash my car too! lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
time and place? i still dont know my way around ABQ and have to rely on mapquest to anywhere. i know... i'm sad.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,038 Posts
Nothing available for me till mid July :(

July 2nd is FORMULA 1 BABY!!! All I can say is 2 words.... PIT PASSES!

:)
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
10,877 Posts
Obiwan said:
Nothing available for me till mid July :(

July 2nd is FORMULA 1 BABY!!! All I can say is 2 words.... PIT PASSES!

:)
Hmm we might have to postpone, as I recall I owe you a beer or two!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We'll be alright jeffipoo... have to pull the meet up and wash together... :69:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
edi said:
time and place? i still dont know my way around ABQ and have to rely on mapquest to anywhere. i know... i'm sad.
Most likely we will have it at Chili's on Paseo. It's super easy to get to and they have a huge parking lot with very few interuptions.
 

·
Late Night Street Phantom
Joined
·
2,091 Posts
I would like to make it to my first NM Supra meet..... i think i can arrange to go. Also we should have one in August at some point.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
475 Posts
I will be there but I wouldnt want to bore you all with my little car. Are there going to be any Crusing this time?

Robert
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
358 Posts
Sounds good. I don't think that I have any plans going on that weekend (Unless the Wife says otherwise). I should have my car back by then. Would it be possible to set up a BBQ for that weekend, or would Chili's just plain be easier?

Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sinistr said:
Sounds good. I don't think that I have any plans going on that weekend (Unless the Wife says otherwise). I should have my car back by then. Would it be possible to set up a BBQ for that weekend, or would Chili's just plain be easier?

Chris


Either way would be great we would just need a location for a BBQ so that we can get everyone directions.

Nice thing about Chili's is that they usually are pretty good about accommodating us and it's pretty centrally located in relation to the west side and hieghts.

Both are good ideas though and if we had a place I would be up for some grilling,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
Unfortunetly, If We Do It That Weekend I Am Going To Be Out Of Town. Hate To Miss It.
 
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Top