Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been hearing a TON of rumors flying around about what's going on over there and was hoping somebody on here had some better insight

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
Best advice to give you is get ur car outta there!!!!

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
Nope, only shop we go to from now on is UMS Tuning, best employees, great service, and they get everything done and know excatly what they are doing...

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Nope, only shop we go to from now on is UMS Tuning, best employees, great service, and they get everything done and know excatly what they are doing...
I concur! I have nothing but positive to say about UMS. I brought my car to him with a laundry list of tasks thinking I wouldn't see it for a few weeks....3 days later it was ready to drive out the door. Tony's a great guy and I'd recommend that shop to anyone. Thanks for sending me their way, farzad! :)

....but what is the thread starter talking about "TON" of rumors? I'd heard lots of good things about VSOP, too?

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
honestly I REALLY refuse to talk shit without hearing facts- which is why I'm not saying anything right now and just trying to gather facts. I was so convinced that VSOP was THE place to go for body work on a supra in this area and I just want to make sure that some of the things I'm hearing (which again I won't talk about until they've been proven factual) are not true and that I can continue a business relationship with VSOP. So far though with what you guys are telling me I don't know if I can unless i hear back from vitaly...

·
Registered
855 Posts
Posted from AZHT:

"Never Go To Vsop:

Hopefully none of you have taken your car there to get worked on. I know sexpert had his car there and towed it away.
Basically 2 of my friends worked there and they both got fucked didn't get paid etc.
Vitaly stole parts from customer cars. Would take deposits and never do any work. His supra got the door dented. He tried to jack one from a customer only realizing it has the vin on it
Another employee stole a set of 6x9s and put them in theRe beater.
My buddies quit n of course they get blamed for stealing.
All I have to say is never go to that shady ass shop and tell all your friends

let me know if you want some more stories as proof...i got em saved from friends on my computer."

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
wow jerry speaks..... wont go there....

after being at vsop seeing dangerzone's car still in its state of nothing done but just circles on its imperfections. myself and a friend went to pick up a front bumper. inturn another friend told me to pick up his "harness bar." it was SUPPOSED to be a sparco bar. what i was given was a black custom harness bar that looked like it was just made and painted. my friend was extemely mad but just took it because he didnt want to have anything to do with vsop anymore.

friends not paid and missing payments on their morgage. etc sounds like fun. the first time i saw vitaly i knew something was up.

jt should chime in with his exhaust problem but probably wont.

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
I feel most sorry for dangerzones car cause everytime I went there I saw his car and nothing was touched on it... I know tyler went off at the shop cause he was just sick and tired of making the 45 min drive almost 4 times a week cause no one ever picked up there phone or he had to keep picking up parts and taking it to the shop... He spent $1400 there for only just dropping in a motor, NOTHING else hooked up. 2 of his driveshafts have dissappeared, so no he has nothing...
JT still hasn't got his exhaust that was paid 2 times for, and i could just keep on going but too tired right now...
What a shame, they had the best employees. Kevin, Al, and Chris and that was the only reason we took our cars there... At least Kevin is working on my car at UMS lol...

·
Banned
945 Posts
I know that Al is (was?) associated with this shop. Al has always been more than honest with me... I would trust him without a second thought.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Mosts shops fall through from mismanagement. Its one thing to be able to turn wrenches, takes a lot to be able to deal with customers, manage multiple large projects, and money. Then toss in employees etc, it gets fun; ask me how I know ;)...
Sorry to hear people are getting screwed over.

·
There can only be one!
1,604 Posts
Wow, and not too long ago everyone was talking like they would take it in the ass for Vitaly. Funny how quickly things can change. :dunno:

·
Part of the MSB club
1,391 Posts
One guy has been working there for years and gets a little money here and there but nothing close to what he should be getting paid...pretty shitty. That shit was happening to AL and he bounced after 3 months of that bull shit, but he still hasn't seen any money that is owed to him.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Wow funny how things change, you guys were all swingin from there nuts a couple of months ago!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts