Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Back to boosting!
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone... Since I have fri-mon off I figured I'd make the drive to the Tampa area this weekend to meet some friends of mine. I also figured, hey why not see if any of the central dawgs wanted to get together/roll out/etc. Unfortunately, I think reign is coming back to where I am and I'm heading down to where he currently is...oh well... I'm open to any suggestions in that entire area...

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
animantoric said:
Hey everyone... Since I have fri-mon off I figured I'd make the drive to the Tampa area this weekend to meet some friends of mine. I also figured, hey why not see if any of the central dawgs wanted to get together/roll out/etc. Unfortunately, I think reign is coming back to where I am and I'm heading down to where he currently is...oh well... I'm open to any suggestions in that entire area...

when are you coming here? are you bringing your car? id love to see it jake has told me what he can remember and explain about it lol.... you know him ;)

jake will actually be back in town on wednesday sometime...and i think he actually wanted to go to the dyno and track on thursday and possibly stay here the whole weekend...obviously all things considered who knows what might happen....

but anyways im sure if you wanted we can get the group of mk3s together again sometime this weekend!

·
Back to boosting!
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet!! Yeah, I'm bringin the beast down....my beater isn't running right right now so I've been drivin the beast around... I'd love to hang out with the mk3 guys and stuff. Back to back get togethers sounds great!! I haven't dragged her since i put the motor in the car with a boost leak running 4lbs at englishtown 2 years ago... slow as hell :(. I am looking forward to running this time to see what she throws down... I just hope all the zip ties and stuff hold :D:D.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I would be up for heading out to the track thursday or sunday to watch you run. Also let us know where you decide to dyno i'm sure we can find a few who would like to watch. And I think jake MAY be staying in the area, we will have to convince him to stay for the weekend:)

·
Back to boosting!
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I was more hoping for you guys who actually live around there to give me a recommendation as to where I should dyno...I dunno about running thurs night - I get off work at like 4 and it'll be after 10 when I get down to tampa... Sunday sounds good tho... and yeah, Jake better stay...or else...

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the biggest favor of all - can I crash at someone's house for a night? I'm trying not to burden ppl by staying, but I'm a bit poor for a hotel. All the money I have -> gas for boostaholism. This is my weekend getaway from the panhandle...anything I can do to take a vacation - even for a coupla days.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts