Supra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Swaybars are a pretty easy do-it-yourself mod. You need to jack up and support the end of the car you are working on and then just do some unbolting, and bolting. The rear couldn't be simpler as everything is real easy to get to. The front is a bit harder because the bar is kind of buried underneath the plastic shields, so you have to take a bunch of those off (don't lose the screws!). Also, the bolts securing the bar to the frame on the driver's side are somewhat blocked by some of your hoses, but can be worked around with a flexible extension. Just take your time, and you shouldn't have any problems, and will be well worth your time. I should say that I haven't done the Titan bars specifically, but I don't see why they should be any different from the TRDs. Good luck! Oh, one last thing, make sure to follow appropriate torquing of bolts - pretty important on things like a sway bar.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.