Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have dumped way too much $$$ in my Supra!!!

I'm goin to sell it but I'm unsure what would be a fair price??

I want my Skyline!!

It's an 1989 Toyota Supra Turbo.

JDM Engine w/ ARP Head Studs and 1.2 HKS MHG
Brand new head on the JDM Block.
Apex'i Power Intake
Auto Transmission, Pwr Locks and Windows.
TEMS, Pearl White w/ Blue Cloth Interior.
Brand new rotors and calipers.

Body is in excellent condition. My family owns a bodyshop.
125,000 Miles on Body.

I was thinking of asking in the $3700-$4000 range.

Would this be considered too high?

Thanks for your time.

~Andrew

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,908 Posts
Man you did not dump too much cash if this is all you have done.
Maybe new brakes was more than you anticipated however speed and performance has its cost. Ive spent over $13,000.00. In the last 2 years not including replacing my wrecked car. Gotta luv it! Good luck selling and 3500 is ok just ask for 4200.00 and if it goes lower go for 3500.00!;)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Yeah with price of car I have like 9k in mine and I would maybe see 4k for it.......the price to own a old sports car. Cars are a bad investment, but just make sure you buy one to keep for awhile.

later,
joe

·
helps you jump higher
945 Posts
yeah i am with everybody else, 3500 auto kind of kills it, might be able to get 4k if it were a 5 speed.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Dude auto vs. 5 spd. Really does not make that much of a difference. MAYBE to someone who is bent on getting a 5-spd otherwise that will not make the difference. Condition will. A mk3 in mint condition whether auto or stick is worth good money. All about shape, not tranny.

later,
joe

·
Moderator, megalos ntabatzis!!
4,409 Posts
supply and demand, most ppl that buy supras want manual transmission, therefore more demand. so ppl can charge more for a manual tranny car, look at mkivs, same thing.

Ang

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Hey Hey!!! I love my blue on Pearl. That hurts me inside!! Almost as much as selling it.

Peace

~Andrew

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well guys.. I thank ya'll for your opinions. But isn't the engine what it is all about???

I've done the whole top 1/2 of the engine right. Doesn't that count for something???

It's basically ready for an exhaust and your boostin' 15lbs.

Am I wrong to think $4000 is an out-of-this-world asking price???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts