Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
** PICS ADDED BELOW **

I found a 1994 toyota supra TT. 114k on the clock. Been sitting for past few years. Its a salvage title
Black on black targa 6 speed.

Body is ruff has dent on rear quarter panel. Rust spot popping out paint above the hatch door. All body panels need to be realigned. Humpty dumpty is all together but needs to be adjusted.

Stock turbos arent boosting mechnic says they will run in truetwin. Ac needs the fuse for or blower motor. Interior is a lil ruff leather doing what it does. TRD sways and tack, 4" exhaust and boost gauge only mods. Rims are chrome tt's a lil curb rash. Recently alligned, tires decent. Front driver side has slow leak. New battery, some engine seals redone. Will know more mechanicaly later.

Gonna do compression test upon further inspection, throw it up on lift really look for damage, and post pics.

Need some pricing information. I have been in the market for awhile. I have a good idea what is fair i think. Its tuff cause i havent posted pics yet. But i need an idea of where everyone else is at.

So please post any ideas good or bad. Help

·
Registered
747 Posts
I dont think it has high milage. 114k is very low for a 94, even if it was only driven in nicer weather. Now the price is high. With out seeing pics but from how you described it I would pay $7-8k MAX.

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,444 Posts
it does not look that bad considering its 18 year old car that was not taken care of that well. The hatch rust is a normal on all MKIV's. Considering its a rebuilt title, 17.5 is bit too much IMO. If you will estimate how much it will cost you to bring it back to norm, you could find a nicer car with a clean title.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts