Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that goes on the front of the car between the bumper and the upper nose peice?

See the grill style stuff between the front 2 blinker/marker lights, My style only had the 2 small peices on each end but my body kit no longer has that bump in the middle

·
Supra Hoarder...
958 Posts
That's the grille..

Pre 89's had one big one, and 89+ had two.

·
Premium Member
4,655 Posts
^Don't make me modulate you. ;)

Better he ask here where we have nice guys to help him, then go to a dealership and ask.

I was 16 and went to a local dealer and got laughed at because I didn't know what a Shroud was (for those wondering english also isn't my first language so it's kinda hard when I didn't know words growing up.)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Just so you know if you have a 89+ and now have an pre 89 style bumper and want to switch the center piece you will also need to swap the turn signals and will have to do some modifying to get the pre 89 signals and pre 89 grille to fit. In other words its not a direct replacement.

·
Supra Hoarder...
958 Posts
you can swap the metal header panel support, and it'll work fine.

I have a pre 89 header panel support on my 92 with pre 89 euros. Shit's baller..

·
Supra Hoarder...
958 Posts
ive got a 92 using 87 nose cone support with 92 bumper with 87 half amber half clear euros with modified 92 smaller grilles
exactly what I'm running, same years too..:D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yep

I prefer the 88>86 front idictors also it seems to be made of different plastic as mine is a jap import and ive noticed that the newer style indictor full JDM orange and Euro version always go a faded look the older model longer indictors always maintain a glossy finsh. ive modded my grilles to fit hehe need bust up a picture

1 - 16 of 16 Posts