Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up with the group buy on the XERD headers from Roscoitaly? he said mid May. any one else buy headers, has anyone recieved theirs yet?
 

·
Filmmaker
Joined
·
2,719 Posts
If you search for my thread somewhere in here, it has been updated, and there gonna come somtime in June, because of the delayed orders ect

Matt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,195 Posts
Supragang,

You can contact me at anytime at 405-255-1803 or [email protected]

We added a few more because I completely sold out and needed some for stock and Dusty at MVP wanted a couple. Our original estimate was mid May to early June but I am guessing right now it will be early June to mid June.

I sold them to low at $269.99 because the demand is still there at $339.99, so if anyone wants to cancel their order, I wouldn't mind at all. So if anyone can't wait the extra 3-4 weeks, let me know!

Forza,
Kevin

Over 50 people before this have bought headers from me. I'm a ferrarichat sponsor and am very reputable, if you're seriously worried about getting scammed, I can give you a refund ASAP. I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im not worried about being scam, you sound like a good seller,

Im the kinda guy when I buy something, I cant wait....lol

bUt since I got a good deal on them i dont mind waiting and cant complian

another thing, I never got any kind of reciept, No big deal, but I would like one please, thanks for the quick response
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,195 Posts
SupraGang said:
Im not worried about being scam, you sound like a good seller,

Im the kinda guy when I buy something, I cant wait....lol

bUt since I got a good deal on them i dont mind waiting and cant complian

another thing, I never got any kind of reciept, No big deal, but I would like one please, thanks for the quick response

Thanks for understanding.

You have an email with your receipt, our system was down for a month so I must have forgot to send you the receipt.

Regards,
Kevin
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, i live in AUST, is it possible to get a set of these headers for a 95 N/A supra? How much if possible and what would the shippin be, any ideas are great!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,195 Posts
nat_87 said:
Hi, i live in AUST, is it possible to get a set of these headers for a 95 N/A supra? How much if possible and what would the shippin be, any ideas are great!
Email [email protected] I'm not an authorized sponsor yet so I'd rather not talk about it on here.

Forza,
Kevin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
Xerd headers....best of luck to those who are waiting...and waiting....and waiting.... (Xerd has always sucked at shipping times so be patient)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,195 Posts
eds123 said:
Xerd headers....best of luck to those who are waiting...and waiting....and waiting.... (Xerd has always sucked at shipping times so be patient)
Yep, I'm an authorized dealer though and move alot of product for them so hopefully they'll take care of me right because I will drop crappy distributors.

Forza,
Kevin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,195 Posts
RossoCorsaItaly said:
Our original estimate was mid May to early June but I am guessing right now it will be early June to mid June.

.
Current update from XERD is they will start shipping out in mid June. Eyal the owner has quoted me June 15-20.

Forza,
Kevin
 

·
Senior
Joined
·
1,484 Posts
RossoCorsaItaly said:
Current update from XERD is they will start shipping out in mid June. Eyal the owner has quoted me June 15-20.

Forza,
Kevin
:sadwavey: I was hoping for a Fathers Day week delivery. Any one else got theirs?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,280 Posts
um.. isnt it mid june right now?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,195 Posts
Yes, we still have a few days also. Shipping shows they will get to customs on the 19th, figure 2-3 days through customs and then to XERD. We're looking at June 23rd-24th for them to start shipping. Sorry guys, can't really do anything in this siutation, if you want a refund that's fine.

As far as receiving them, they will all go out together meaning everyone will receive within a few days of each other depending on location.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,280 Posts
the 23rd would be late june kev = )
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,280 Posts
RossoCorsaItaly said:
Just going by what XERD told me. I can't really force them to get them any quicker.
im just bein an asshole = ) gotta make up for all the time ive been gone
 

·
Senior
Joined
·
1,484 Posts
HydroMatrix said:
oh its fucked.. as usual...
Didn't you just get a fresh motor?
And back to the thread- I thought these were made in the USA. :freak: Oh well, as long as we get them before MVP customers do. After all it was our deposits that started this "boom" :bigthumb:
 
1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Top