Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
11,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was installing a SAFC2 in my friend's car. He has a 95. I noticed this ecu thing in his car. My car (1997) doesn't have it. I was just wondering what it is, and why I don't have it.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
It is the ABS ECU. Since your 97, I believe your ABS ECU is installed under the center console area. Toyota moved the ABS, TRAC, and keyless ECU's around in 96-98 compared to the 93-95

·
11,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WhiteBlazze said:
It is the ABS ECU. Since your 97, I believe your ABS ECU is installed under the center console area. Toyota moved the ABS, TRAC, and keyless ECU's around in 96-98 compared to the 93-95
Hey, thanks a lot for the info. Them "TT" boys were throwing answers all over the place. How do I check for my ABS ECU in my 97? If you said it's around the center console, will it still look like that one?

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
You might wanna ask Curt. He should be able to look in the computer and see exactly what the ecu is. Unless you know anyone with a 97-98 toyota manual

·
11,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WhiteBlazze said:
You might wanna ask Curt. He should be able to look in the computer and see exactly what the ecu is. Unless you know anyone with a 97-98 toyota manual
Yea, but he's away. I don't feel like asking Mike. I have a very hard time inquiring from Mike. Even though he's trying his best, I'm just having a hard time with him, lol. I guess he's not as knowledgeable as Curt.

I'm waiting on a few 97 NA fuckers to be one AIM, *cough* Ryan *cough*

1 - 6 of 6 Posts