Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats this peace called again????........... just picked up some goodies and DO NOT judge my body work I SUCK AT IT lol!!:loser:

and whos it made by?

this peace right here the NOSE part w the 3 holes on it? it has a toyota part # on it as well? whats the name of it?

·
Registered
170 Posts
whats this peace called again????........... just picked up some goodies and DO NOT judge my body work I SUCK AT IT lol!!:loser:

and whos it made by?

this peace right here the NOSE part w the 3 holes on it? it has a toyota part # on it as well? whats the name of it?

Not trying to bit your style but I love that look, PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT IT FROM?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Regulus (sp) made the original version of that nose piece, but IIRC, someone was working on getting duplicates made.

Same with the front bumper, originally done by GReddy, but now there are several manufacturers who make knock-offs.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
If the nose panel has a Toyota part number on it, then the person that made it just cut the three holes into the panel. It is a knockoff of a Regulus panel (very rare, very expensive if you can find the real thing)

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
its the regulus nose peice. i'm the only ones that makes them now.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yeah, a CF one would be cool. Paint all of it except for around the vents. :D
Also, my88supra, you should probably re size your sig before a mod sees it, it's too big. The max is 400x300.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
I pm'd those who pm me.

·
Total Supraholic
632 Posts
A friend that used to work at alamo motorsports like 7 or 8 years ago had one just like that in his closet that he never installed. He got it from someone who had bought it new years earlier and had never installed it, then he also finally decided a few years after that that he wasn't going to get around to installing it either so he sold it in like 2004 iirc. For some reason I'm thinking he said it was from HKS but I could be confused about it...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts